To use Walkadoo with a Jawbone pedometer please first register for a Jawbone account at Jawbone.com and add your Jawbone to your Jawbone.com account. If you need help adding your Jawbone to your Jawbone.com account please contact Jawbone's support team using this page: https://jawbone.com/support#lifestyle
Once you're ready to get going on Walkadoo please take the following steps to add your Jawbone:
If you have already been using Walkadoo with another pedometer...
- Sync your current pedometer with Walkadoo to avoid losing any step data
- Log into Walkadoo.com and go to your account settings (click the link here, or hover over your name in Walkadoo to access to find 'Settings' in the menu drop down)
- Click on the 'Step tracker' link to the left side of the page
- Click on the Jawbone icon, then click "Switch to Jawbone"
- Enter your Jawbone.com log in credentials when asked and then click 'SIGN IN'
- When asked to authorize the connection to Walkadoo click 'AGREE'
- You're done!
If you are brand new to Walkadoo, when you log into Walkadoo.com you will be taken to the device onboarding screen and can pick up at step #4 above.