To use Moves with Walkadoo, you must first create a Moves account. Once you've created your Moves account, follow these steps to link your Moves account to your Walkadoo account:
- Log into Walkadoo
- Hover over your name at the top of the page and click the 'Settings' option
- Click the 'Step tracker' link to the left side of the page
- Click the Moves icon, then click "Switch to Moves"
- You should now see a PIN for use with Moves
- Open the Moves app on your phone
- Tap the 'M' icon to the bottom left of the screen to open settings
- Tap the 'Connected Apps' option
- Tap the 'Enter PIN' link at the top right of the screen
- Enter the PIN from Walkadoo and tap 'OK'
- Tap 'Allow' to allow Walkadoo to access your step data
- Your computer browser window should redirect back to Walkadoo and display a message that reads "We have successfully connected to your Moves account."
Once you have connected your Moves account to Walkadoo, you will need to have the Moves app running on your phone in order for activities to be tracked and provided to Walkadoo.