Before using your Fitbit with Walkadoo, you'll need to ensure your wearable Fitbit device is syncing steps to your Fitbit.com account. Follow these steps to make sure your wearable device is syncing steps to your Fitbit.com account:
1. Log in to your Fitbit.com account here: https://www.fitbit.com/login
If you have not yet created your Fitbit.com account, you can do so here.
2. Click the user icon in the top-righthand corner of the page to access your Fitbit.com profile page:
3. On your profile page, you'll see a graph detailing your recent step activity. If you are not seeing recent step activity in this graph, your wearable Fitbit device may not be syncing with your Fitbit.com account correctly. As a result, Walkadoo won't be able to retrieve your steps. Please contact Fitbit customer support at 1 (877) 623-4997 or help.fitbit.com -- a representative will help make sure your wearable Fitbit device is syncing to your Fitbit.com account. Tip: you can also ask a Fitbit representative to make sure you don't have multiple Fitbit.com accounts; you only need one account.
Once you've verified your wearable Fitbit device is syncing steps to your Fitbit.com account, move on to the steps below for linking your Fitbit with Walkadoo:
4. Visit the Step Tracker page here: https://walkadoo.meyouhealth.com/account/device
5. Click on the Fitbit icon
6. Follow the onscreen instructions for logging into your Fitbit.com account and authorizing Walkadoo to receive step data from Fitbit
You're done! Your Fitbit is now linked to your Walkadoo account, and you can expect to see updated steps in Walkadoo within about one hour of syncing your Fitbit each time. Remember, Walkadoo relies entirely on step information from your Fitbit.com account, which you can access by following steps 1 and 2 above.
If you have any questions or trouble syncing your Fitbit, please contact Fitbit customer support at 1 (877) 623-4997 or help.fitbit.com.